The following links are all very useful for people who live, work and visit Market Bosworth.
- Fire & Rescue
- Registrar at Leicestershire County Council
- Registry Offices across the county / country
- Gas Emergency
- Severn Trent Water
- Post Office - a Post Office Outreach Service is available in the Parish Hall, Park Street, CV13 0LL on Tuesdays between 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm and on Thursdays between 2.30 pm - 4.30 pm. For other Post Office services in Leicestershire see https://www.postofficesnearme.com/loc/leicestershire/
- Leicestershire Communities for details of Covid 19 grant funding and support for mental health wellbeing
- Rural Community Council
- Mental Health Central Access Point: A Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust dedicated phone line (Central Access Point) for people of all ages in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland to access urgent NHS mental health support directly: 0116 295 3060
- Market Bosworth and Newbold Verdon Medical Practice
- Bosworth Pharmacy, 9 Main Street, Market Bosworth, CV13 0JN. Tel: 01455 290424.
- The Dixie Grammar School
- The Market Bosworth School
- St Peter's CE Primary Academy
- Roberts Coaches
The website Enjoy! Market Bosworth provides a comprehensive directory of businesses, organisations, clubs and societies as well as providing a calendar of events for the activities.