In accordance with government guidance relating to the coronavirus covid-19 outbreak, the Parish Council has:
1) Closed the Parish Council Office to members of the public. Please contact us by email or post or telephone
2) Closed two playgrounds owned by the Parish Council, these being located on Pipistrelle Drive and Heath Road / Godsons Hill
3) Closed the public toilet block in Back Lane except on Market days (Wednesdays and the fourth Sunday of the month)
4) Suspended Parish Council Meetings
5) Cancelled the Annual Parish Meeting scheduled for 19.05.20
Our priority at this difficult time is to have regard for the safety and wellbeing of parishioners and staff.
STAY WELL and please do follow government guidance on self isolation, lockdown, handwashing etc.
Posted: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:51 by Cathy Monkman