- Financial Regulations (PDF, 363 Kb)
Market Bosworth Parish Council's Financial Regulations were adopted on 7 July 2015. They were reviewed on 3 May 2016 when it was resolved not to amend them.
- Audit - Notice of conclusion of audit 2015-16 (PDF, 457 Kb)
The Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2015-16.
- Audit - Audited Accounts 2015-16 (PDF, 2.3 Mb)
The audited annual governance statement, accounting statements, external auditor certificate and report, and annual internal audit report for 2015-16.
- 2016-17 Quarter 1 Bank Reconciliations (PDF, 115 Kb)
The bank reconciliations to the cashbook and to the bank balances quoted at Parish Council Meetings.
- 2016-17 Quarter 2 Bank Reconciliations (PDF, 146 Kb)
Bank reconciliations to the cashbook and to the bank balances quoted at Parish Council Meetings
- 2016-17 Quarter 3 Bank Reconciliations (PDF, 38 Kb)
The bank and cashbook reconciliations for quarter 3, 2016 - 17
- 2016-17 Quarter 4 Bank Reconciliations (PDF, 146 Kb)
The cashbook / bank reconciliations for quarter 4, financial year 2016-17.
The Precept is the element of your Council Tax that is paid to Market Bosworth Parish Council.
Every year, the Parish Council draws up a budget and calculates how much money it needs for the next financial year. From the budget a precept is calculated. A request for the precept is submitted to Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council in January each year. H&BBC co-ordinates the demands from all the parish councils as well as the demands from Leicestershire County Council, the Police, the Fire Service and themselves to compile the rate to be paid from 1st April that year.
The Precept for 2016-17 is £66,910.40.
The Precept for 2017-18 is £90,329.04.
An explanation for the increase is as outlined in the Precept Article below.
- 2017-18 Precept Article (PDF, 357 Kb)
An explanation of the increase in precept for 2017-18
Details of the Parish Council's budgets for the 2016-17 and 2017-18 Financial Years can be seen in the documents below.