- Financial Regulations (PDF, 421 Kb)
The Financial Regulations for Market Bosworth Parish Council.
- 2016-17 Audit: Annual Return (PDF, 2.6 Mb)
The Annual Return, not yet audited by the external auditor. Members of the public have a right to inspect the details of the accounts.
- 2016-17 Audit: Status of published accounts (PDF, 275 Kb)
Statement concerning the status of the published accounts to point out that they have not yet been audited.
- 2016-17 Audit: Notice - exercise of public rights (PDF, 924 Kb)
Notice with details of the exercise of public rights to inspect the accounts.
- 2016-17 Quarter 1 Bank Reconciliations (PDF, 115 Kb)
The bank reconciliations to the cashbook and to the bank balances quoted at Parish Council Meetings.
- 2016-17 Quarter 2 Bank Reconciliations (PDF, 146 Kb)
Bank reconciliations to the cashbook and to the bank balances quoted at Parish Council Meetings
- 2016-17 Quarter 3 Bank Reconciliations (PDF, 38 Kb)
The bank and cashbook reconciliations for quarter 3, 2016 - 17
- 2016-17 Quarter 4 Bank Reconciliations (PDF, 146 Kb)
The cashbook / bank reconciliations for quarter 4, financial year 2016-17.
The Precept is the element of your Council Tax that is paid to Market Bosworth Parish Council.
Every year, the Parish Council draws up a budget and calculates how much money it needs for the next financial year. From the budget a precept is calculated. A request for the precept is submitted to Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council in January each year. H&BBC co-ordinates the demands from all the parish councils as well as the demands from Leicestershire County Council, the Police, the Fire Service and themselves to compile the rate to be paid from 1st April that year.
The Precept for 2016-17 is £66,910.40.
The Precept for 2017-18 is £90,329.04.
An explanation for the increase is as outlined in the Precept Article below.
- 2017-18 Precept Article (PDF, 357 Kb)
An explanation of the increase in precept for 2017-18
Details of the Parish Council's budgets for the 2016-17 and 2017-18 Financial Years can be seen in the documents below.